Project cargo, also known as project forwarding or project logistics, where we help to transport large, complex or high-value pieces of equipment, including break bulk shipments, that can move by land, sea or air. In this process, we might involves single or multiple shipments with the help of cranes, trucks, rail, planes and ships. Project cargo tends to have a specific time-frame or specified delivery date, our team will work around the clock to make sure such complex shipments delivered successfully.
Portect your cargo anywhere around the globe. Whether importing, exporting or simply moving cargo, your own or somebody else's, it is important that it reaches the destination safely. But during transit via air, sea or land, your goods are exposed to numerous risk, and the financial consequences can really set you back. At Solid Xpress, we caters to importers and exporters needs and customise them according to your requirements. Our marine isurance policy offers a wide choice of covers with cost saving competitive rates.
Our customs brokerage services include:
- Cargo Classifications - Custom Tariff Classification (HS Code)
- Preparation of all types of International Customs Form
- Preparation of all types of International Customs Cargo Clearance Permits (CP)
- Air Cargo and Sea Freight Clearance
- Cross Border Clearance
- Consultation On New Company Setup
- Corporate Tax Incentive and Import Tax
Conventional & Roro
Conventional ships are used for shipping a wide variety of cargo, including some that may exceed the loading weight capacity of a container, for example plant, heavy goods or steel material.
Roll-on/Roll-off ships are used for transporting cars and trailers, i.e. cargo that is self-propelled.
Few routes have regular schedules, and many ships will often revise their schedule and port of call depending on their cargo readiness and other conditions, making for an irregular schedule.
We not only offer liner services but also, in cooperation with overseas networks, we can arrange shipments to destinations via transshipment hub ports.
Import Duty & Tax Consultation
The amount of duties and taxes you need to pay for a shipment are determined by several factors:
- The HS code is used to classify the product type. Customs authorities use this commodity code to quickly understand what is being shipped and to apply relevant taxes, duties and any regulations.
- The value of the goods, including freight and insurance fees, help customs to determine the duties and taxes and to clear your shipment.
- The goods description on the commercial invoice, including the product's end-use and country of manufacture.
- International trade agreements between countries can influence the amount of taxes and duties on a shipment.
- The Incoterms® on the commercial invoice define the agreement between sender and receiver about who pays for shipping costs, including taxes and duties.
Removal & Packaging
Solid Xpress provides packaging and removals services to move business, industrial or private domestic goods locally or internationally. For your peace of mind, our specialist packing services will be carried out by professional partners who are experienced and use the best material, particularly to protect fragile items or those of great sentimental or financial value. We can also be engaged to dismantle your furniture or display arrangements; co-ordinate, collect and transport a variety of items, as part of a larger project; or check-in items as part of a project management assignment for onward shipping. We have the modern packaging equipment designed to ensure safe packing of your cargo that meets the best industry practices and standards so that your packages are moved fast, safe and secure with us.